Objets de Table Sàrl
Terms of Sales
I. Scope of these conditions
(a) Online purchases
These general conditions of sale (hereinafter "GTC") apply to any sale of items by Objets de Table Sàrl (hereafter “OdT”) to its customers (hereafter “the customer”) within the framework of its online store (hereafter “OdT Shop Online”).
The assortment sold on OdT Shop Online is made up of items from renowned manufacturers and artists. OdT receives them directly from the producers or their authorized distributors and guarantees their authenticity.
- The assortment of goods appearing on OdT Shop Online is common to the general stock available in the OdT showroom. He may however differ from the showroom assortment and fluctuate from moment to moment, depending on the purchases of our customers online or in-store.
- As a result, and despite all the care taken by OdT in updating its OdT Shop Online site, certain items present in the assortment displayed on the OdT Shop Online may prove to be unavailable.
- The items marketed on OdT Shop Online are illustrated on the site by their digital photos. The differences minor that may visually appear between these presentations and the real object do not in any way engage the responsibility of OdT as to the qualities of the article concerned.
- Upon receipt of an online order, OdT notifies its sender of an acknowledgment of receipt. This receipt notice notified by OdT does not yet signify the conclusion of the requested sale. This communication is for the sole purpose to inform the issuer of the order that OdT is working to satisfy its request. It remains subject to the availability of the desired items or one of the impediments indicated below under this point II. In the event that the online order cannot be honoured, OdT will be obliged to carry out its partial or total cancellation, without being able to be held responsible in any way whatsoever.
- Orders can only be executed for residents of Switzerland, to their delivery addresses in Swiss.
- The placing of an order on OdT Shop Online implies the indication by its issuer of various data personal data, which benefit from the protection indicated under point VII. below. In the event of false information, OdT reserves the right to take any civil and criminal action.
- The goods in the OdT Shop Online assortment are intended for retail sale. OdT reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse to conclude a sale (in particular if the planned purchase seems intended for the purpose of resale to third parties) or, where applicable, to limit the maximum quantity deliverable per item and per customer.
- OdT may likewise refuse or suspend its acceptance of an order without giving reasons. Such
However, situations will only occur in specific circumstances, OdT being the only one to judge the opportunity.
III. Price and payment
- The price of items available for sale is denominated in Swiss Francs (CHF) and includes all related taxes (VAT).
- OdT reserves the right to change prices at any time.
- In principle, the price for the same item is identical in the OdT showroom, as well as on the online sales site by OdT. This is subject to promotional actions that may take place separately, either only on one of the OdT Shop Online online sales sites, or in the OdT showroom.
- In all cases, the applicable price is that in force for the sale via the distribution channel concerned (i.e.: the price of the day at the OdT store concerned, or the price of the day of the internet transaction on the site concerned) - and this regardless of any price difference for the same item if purchased through the other channel of distribution.
- Packing and shipping costs are the sole responsibility of OdT.
On OdT Shop Online, OdT accepts the following payment methods:
- by means of the various debit or credit cards recognized by its electronic payment terminals
(MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Postcard)
- using TWINT
- For any electronic payment, the data transmitted is encrypted and secured in application of the recommendations from our service providers, which are SIX Payment Services for credit and debit cards as well as for TWINT.
IV. Delivery – Receipt of ordered items
- The delivery addresses must be located in Switzerland exclusively.
- The delivery is carried out in principle within 5 working days from the date of receipt of the ordered.
- Any claims for damages due to late delivery are excluded.
- It is the customer's responsibility to check the contents of the package containing their order upon receipt.
- In the event of a complaint, all documentation and the article concerned must be kept in its shipping packaging.
- see below VI. RETURNS OF ARTICLES, point 3. Conditions.
OdT customer service should be contacted without delay at the following number or address:
+41 22 700 01 46
(Tuesday to Friday, 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.)
V. Guarantee in case of defect
The items offered by OdT both in its stores and on its sales sites benefit from the high level of quality expected of the brands concerned. The quality of the articles is controlled by OdT as soon as they are received from the suppliers.
If, however, an item purchased from OdT should present a defect, either an anomaly due to an error in manufacture, or to a transport or storage incident, articles 197 and following of the Swiss Code apply.
In the event of a complaint due to a defect in the sense indicated above, the following procedure must imperatively be followed.
- The customer has the legal obligation to examine the item acquired without delay after its purchase and any defects are to be reported to OdT as soon as they are discovered, failing which the article is deemed to have been accepted.
- If a defect in the legal sense is actually to be found, it will be remedied according to the provisions provided for by law (reimbursement of the price or its reduction depending on the circumstances). Any return of goods to OdT where applicable must take place according to the procedure provided for in point VI. RETURNS OF ARTICLES below.
- For situations where a defect that would be objectively undetectable at first, the right to the warranty can be exercised for up to two years from the date of acquisition of the defective object - this provided that the above procedure described (including immediate reporting of the hidden defect to OdT as soon as it is discovered) or strictly respected.
VI. Item Returns
- Apart from cases of return of goods to OdT in the situations provided for by law, Odt, at its sole discretion, grants also gives its customers the possibility of canceling their purchase.
- Any item can be returned directly to the OdT showroom or returned by post.
- The return by post is the responsibility of the customer who also bears the risk of sending.
Whatever the reason for the return, the conditions set out under points VI.2. and VI.3. below are imperative to observe.
The return of goods is only possible until the 14th day from the date of the invoice.
In all cases of return (to the showroom or by post), compliance with the following conditions is essential:
- The item must be sent in its original packaging, which will have been kept in an adequate state - see above Article IV.2. RECEIPT OF ORDERED ITEMS.
- The returned item must be absolutely new and undamaged (unused, unwashed), and still with all its labels of origin.
The return conditions described under points VI.2. and VI.3. above also apply to items offered for sale at reduced price.
- OdT gift vouchers are not redeemable in cash.
OdT reserves the right to refuse any goods which it deems, in its sole discretion, to meet the criteria of return set out above would not be respected.
- Insofar as OdT deems that the return conditions set out above are met, the returned item may be refunded - or exchanged (at the showroom) according to the customer's request.
- The refund is made in the same payment method as that selected when ordering. According to chosen method of payment, this refund will be effective no later than five working days following the receipt by OdT of the goods.
- In case of return of an item paid for with a gift card, a new gift card for the same amount
is delivered or sent to the customer.
- In case of partial return of an order on invoice, the price of the returned item is deducted from the invoice, the balance of which remaining.
VII. Protection of personal data
OdT scrupulously respects the legislation applicable to the protection of the private sphere of the customer and the code of deontology of the distance trade of the ASVPC (Swiss association of sale by correspondence).
- In order to use certain services offered by OdT, in particular to make a first purchase on OdT Shop Online, the customer must create an account which he can modify or delete at any time. Personal information must be accurately reported. Without this information OdT Shop Online cannot process orders.
- All personal information recorded on the site (address, purchases) is treated strictly confidential.
- At any time, the customer can modify or delete his personal information (address, purchases etc.) by going to the site under the headings "My account", then "My personal information".
- The banking information concerning its customers is never in the possession of OdT, the transactions being made directly and securely by its payment partners – see above under point III.3. SECURITY.
- OdT does not communicate any information relating to its customers to third parties, with the sole exception of its service providers of services to assist it in the execution of the online sale or to perform statistical analyzes for it. For each of these auxiliaries, this communication of information remains only to the extent strictly necessary to the performance of the task entrusted to it by OdT: processing of orders or payments, deliveries, credit investigations or statistical analyses. These service providers are themselves subject to legislation on the Protection of personal data.
VIII. Retention of title
The ordered articles remain, after their delivery and until their complete payment, the property of OdT which can, in case of non-payment, demand their return in their original condition and reserves the right to take any legal action and claims for damages.
IX. Changes to these T&Cs
OdT reserves the right to modify these general conditions of sale at any time. Any modified version enters into force on the date indicated in this article.
Current version: November 2020
X. Applicable law
Are subject to Swiss law exclusively these general conditions of sale as well as all the processes and transactions to which they relate.
Objets de Table Sàrl
Contact for any question or notification:
OdT Shop Online:
Objets de Table Sàrl
Rue de la Scie 4
Telephone: +41 22 700 00 46
E-mail address: email@example.com